Paris FC is a commercial company whose purpose is managing the professional sporting activities for Paris FC and all related commercial activities.
Paris FC is in charge of operating, managing and launching an independent football club playing in various high level competitions at a national level.
Paris FC and their professional team play in Ligue 2 and their women’s team in Division 1. We also just opened our first accredited training center.The club is expanding rapidly and due to our our quickly developing enterprise Paris FC is currently looking for an intern or an apprentice to join us as a Ticketing Officer.
Ensuring Product Sales and Availability
- Managing the ticketing backend: setting up meetings, creating offers/packages, printing access passes, managing accreditations…
- Match day ticketing organization: managing ticket sales people, handling disputes…
Managing Internal and External Relationships
- Servicing and supporting online customers, groups, subscribers … via email, phone and any other means of communication
- Maintaining relationships with various distribution networks, the LFP and the FFF
Develop Ticketing Services and Offers
- Creating marketing around scheduling and key match-ups within the season in collaboration with the sale and communication department (subscription campaigns, game day offers, operations…)
- Take initiative to improve the overall fan experience and services at the stadium
Education & Experience:
- Ideally enrolled in a high level degree program (Bac +2/3 minimum)
- Prior experience in the ticketing sector is ideal (mission or short-term contract)
Preferred Competencies :
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management and/or event management abilities
- Operational level of English is appreciated
- Dynamic, Proactive & Responsible
- Highly Organized
- Sales Minded
Type of Contract : Apprenticeship or End of Studies Internship – 6 Months minimum
Location : Paris (75) then Orly (94)
Contract Start Date : ASAP
Salary : Legal Allowances
To file your application, click on Apply.