Sportcarriere is assisting RNK in the recruitment of a Senior Manager Event on Fixed Term contract.
Established in late 2020 by founders David Donnelly and Alexandre Ferracci, RnK is first and foremost the story of a shared passion, a story built on 20+ years of expertise in the sports and entertainment sector in both France and abroad…
For the past twenty years, the RnK founding team has provided premium services at major international sports events, overseeing bidding processes, coordination, partial and total operational deployment, and business and marketing strategies. Today at RnK, we are proud to put our unique expertise to work to the delivery of outstanding customer service and tailore-made events.
Our goal is to consolidate our current position in the events industry to become a major player in the sport business and event industry, with France scheduled to host the Rugby World Cup and the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2023 and 2024 respectively. In practical terms, RnK is taking on organization missions for the upcoming international events to be held in France and is currently building up its portfolio.
As part of an outsourcing agreement with the Paris 2024 OCOG (COJOP Paris 2024), RnK is looking for a Senior Manager Event, to provide operational oversight and management assistance in project delivery processes.
- As Sr. Manager, you will report to the project steering committee and will lead a team dedicated to the general coordination, planning, and operational deployment of projects.
- You will directly supervise various senior event profiles (PMO, operational coordinators) and will work in close collaboration with a Coordination Supervisor and the Sr. Operations Director.
- You will receive intermittent support from Olympic experts on a regular basis.
- You will play a key role in the production and supervision of all deliverables and will help define the broad cross-sectoral vision that will be shaped during the planning process.
- You will ensure that milestones are met, and that coordination with Paris 2024 is properly done on all aspects of the project. To successfully meet these critical and potentially time-consuming coordination responsibilities, you are a pragmatic and effective professional with a dedicated proven track record.
- During the operational phase, the Sr. Manager Event will play a central role in the delivery steering process.
Type of contract : Full time fixed term contract through September 30th, 2024
Location : Field + Paris Offices (2 days of potential remote until early 2024) and then 100% in Field starting in the first quarter of 2024
Start date : ASAP
Salary : Adapted to profile & experience
Pour déposer votre candidature, cliquez sur Postuler.
À la recherche de tous les talents, Sportcarriere s’engage en faveur de l’égalité. Toutes les candidatures seront examinées sans considération de race, couleur, religion, sexe, âge, pays d’origine, handicap, ou données génétiques.