Site of the official return of the Grand Prix to France in the 2018 F1 season, the G.I.P – Grand Prix of France Le Castellet is public & private organization which was created to organize the F1 race at the Paul Ricard circuit, one of the most iconic racetracks in the world.
Participate in the implementation of the communication policy for the Grand Prix de France and assist with the interaction between the various teams and media.
Acting under the General Director, the press officer will join the GIP as the communication liaison. The Press Officer working alongside the DG and the President of the GIP, will bring their expertise on the field of motorsport, to complete the team. At the same time, a communications agency (winner of a public contract currently being finalized) will be involved in communication strategy issues, digital and digital communication actions and the purchasing media space.
The selected press assistant will be in charge of:
- Defining the lines of communication around the products and the Grand Prix of France brand to be relayed to the media
- Designing and producing communication tools for the press and specialized audiences (press releases, press kits, etc.)
- Promoting the image of the Grand Prix of France brand and its products to the media (press relations) and specialized publics (public relations).
- Interacting daily with the media: journalists, media partners, press and institutional bodies (FIA / FOM / FFSA).
- Organizing press conferences and other press points for the Grand Prix de France, no matter the venue
- Planning and organizing PR events and operations, in connection with the communication agency selected markets
- Contributing to the editorial development, site content, CP, press kits, articles for general or specialized press and social networks of the Grand Prix and being proactive in creating new content
- Managing contractual partners: agencies, research institutes, standby…
- Managing administrative and budgetary files for the communication actions under your responsibility
- Drafting regular reporting for press activity
Education & Experience:
- Bac +4/5 in Journalism, Communication or Business
- 5 years of professional experience in an agency or in a similar role
- Have a strong knowledge of the media and press relation techniques, especially in the motosports sector and ideally F1 (a lack of long experience in the sector is not unacceptable)
- Vision and understanding of communication issues for the Grand Prix
- Fluent English and the practice of a second language is a plus
- Ability to speak and write fluently in both French and English
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Respect deadlines
- Maintain a strong network
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and other press tools
- Anticipate and manage emergencies/crises
- You like to work amongst a team with each individuals strengths and weaknesses
- Organized and rigorous, you know how to manage priorities and work on several projects simultaneously
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Posses a dynamic and creative spirit
- Resistant to stress
Type of Contract : Permanent
Location : Paris (75)
Contract Start Date : ASAP
Salary : Determined based on profile
To file your application, click on Apply.