Top Five is a global leading athletes management agency in the tennis industry representing over 35 athletes, from junior level to top tennis players such as Elina Svitolina, Daniil Medvedev, Katerina Siniakova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova or Dayana Yastremska.
Top Five is also specialized in the digital management of professional athletes in various sports. The community manager will integrate the « Athlete Digital Service » department of the company.
The Community Manager will manage the digital platforms of Top Five and animate clients’ social media accounts. In this regard, the Community Manager should:
- Develop the e-reputation of Top Five and animate the clients digital accounts;
- Increase the fan bases of the different accounts under his responsibility;
- Establish a dedicated strategy for each client according to the objectives defined with the Head of Athlete Digital Service;
- Propose creative content and appropriate engaging captions;
- Create viral content and marketing actions;
- Define indicators and follow-up of the online engagement and performance;
- Report and analyze the actions taken and correct the strategy if necessary,
- Engage with existing fans, create loyalty and grow the communities,
- Identify the target audience and the efficient digital accounts;
- Manage the social media advertisement campaigns (Facebook ads);
- Organize online events to engage the audience;
- Benchmark the good practices and online trends;
- Manage the athlete’s accounts on a daily basis.
- Master Degree in marketing, communication or Business School diploma;
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar function;
- Perfect English and French (written and spoken);
- A third language is highly appreciated;
- Strong writing skills (French and English);
- Ability to work on website environment (wordpress, SEO, metrics, analytics);
- Ability to keep up with digital trends.
- Creative, reactive and dynamic;
- Willing to work on flexible hours (clients active on the week-end);
- Hands on graphic creative design is highly appreciated (Adobe);
- Passion for sports.
Type of contract : PERMANENT
Location : Paris (75016), Porte de St Cloud
Starting : June 2019
Salary :Depending on the experience
To file your application, click on Apply.