Feeling Sports (www.feelingsports.com), a leader in France in digital activations for sporting events, is looking for a trainee to assist in our commercial development both in France and abroad.
Feeling Sports creates “fan engagement” activations around the largest sporting competitions.
Located in the heart of the 10th arrondissement of Paris; Feeling Sports is currently expanding by offering our services to federations, leagues, media, sponsors and clubs, for different sports and in different countries.
Feeling Sports is expanding our services and entering new sporting markets each year and we are looking for a new innovative individual to join our team.
The principal missions during your internship are:
- Participate in developing and implementing a communication strategy which highlights the Feeling Sports products and brands to the various stakeholders in the sporting world (organizers, media, clubs, etc.)
- Manage social network publications around new game launches and games we ant to highlight
- Utilize and offer improvements for our internal database containing the necessary information to encourage the growth of the global communication strategy for Feeling Sports and the actors in the sporting world
- Provide answers to requests sent by game users (this will require an in-depth knowledge of the products which Feeling Sports offers)
- Enrolled in a Bac +3 – 5 degree program, specializing in marketing/communication
- You speak English fluently
- You are comfortable with new technologies (digital) and social networks (noteably Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- You have an excellent relation building and editing skills
What you are looking for internship:
- Unique, with a wide variety of missions and developing rapidly along with the company
- Responsibility, with a lot of autonomy where you are responsible to measure the immediate impact of your actions
- An internship which allows you to learn quickly while maintaining direct contact with the management of a fast-growing company
- A young, hardworking and passionate team
- An office just 2 steps from the St-Martin Canal
Type of Contract : 6 month Internship
Location : Paris (75)
Contract Start Date : January 2019
Salary : Legal Allowance
To file your application, click on Apply.