Are you interested in the world of sporting events? Join the leading agency for golf event organization.
100% Golf Agency,a sports marketing agency specializing in the organization of golf events for companies and the general public, is recruiting an intern to set up and organize all of our technical, logistical and sporting events for the 2019 season.
Under the guidance of the Tournament Director, this intern will be in charge of the global organization of events:
- Pre-event planning (invitations, reservations …),
- Traveling to each course on competition days (installation, reception …),
- Post-event follow-up (assessment, statistics, update the website …),
- Create all communication materials for events (website, invitation …) an essential task for a successful event
- Participate in the development and creation of new projects (customer and partner research, development of communication media, website creation, budgeting, prospecting …)
- Autonomous, rigorous, reactive, able to be flexible is paramount as well as the being comfortable building relationships since you will be in direct contact with our clients
- The practice of golf is a plus as well as the ability to utilize Adobe suite (Photoshop and Indesign)
- Driving Licence is required
Type of Contract : 6 month Internship
Location : Suresnes (92)
Contract Start Date : March 2019
Salary : Legal Allowance
To file your application, click on Apply.