Paris&Co is the innovation and economic development agency of Paris and operates under 5 different missions:
- The incubation of over 200 startups within different sectors (tourism, sport, digital publishing, sustainability, etc.), with a dozen sites located within Paris
- The development of the Open Innovation Club
- Advising major events: Innovation Awards, Hacking City Hall, etc.
- The Urban Lab which fosters experimentation of innovative solutions
- Development of the international attractivity of the Parisian market
The Tremplin is a program which supports and stimulates innovation amongst the sporting sector through Paris & Co. This contemporary program brings together young innovative companies which are housed and supported to aid their development. They are also offered an open-concept environment for their external projects where conferences, trainings, workshops and meetings can be organized.